Invidasys is looking for a Business Consultant with 3+ years of experience working with Healthcare Administration software. The Business Consultant will provide operational decision support by identifying and proposing operational improvement opportunities. Responsibilities include:
- Participate in consulting engagements with our clients. These engagements may be consulting only engagement or revolve around improving the operational performance as it relates to their current software platforms and identifying areas where lnvidasys may be able to develop complementary solutions
- Design/architect/implement solutions to business requirements via software or custom solutions
- Participate in on-site planning and requirements gathering and clarification sessions with customers
- Assist with development of designs for modification to existing software components
- Drive the business project tasks to completion while maintaining awareness of the SOW/TDA/deliverables.
- Work closely with our development team and other design resources to ensure that our designs are meeting the needs of our marketplace
- Assists in estimating timeframe, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully implement project. Monitors and adjusts for budget and schedule variances of entire project and provides accurate and timely status reports to supervisor
- Provide documentation of client solutions
- Assists as needed with application support for hosted clients and our product support group
- Development of designs for modifications to existing lnvidasys software components or for creating new components that work in concert with the existing lnvidasys Framework
- Assist with testing, documentation, QA as needed as a liaison to resolve issues discovered
- Any additional duties as determined by joint agreement between yourself and appropriate Invidasys management resources
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Computer Science or other equivalent work experience or training.
- Proven experience as a consultant or using a consultative approach.
- Experience with care management, health insurance, or health claims
- Experience with implementation life cycles and support of a phased go-live implementation.
- Must understand payer business cycles and best practices
- QNXTtm experience is helpful
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time
- Strong business knowledge and written and verbal communications skills with internal and external team members
- Your ability to multi-task and react positively to frequent changes in priorities
The ideal Business Consultant will be organized, self-motivated, and able to complete complex tasks with little supervision. You will be encouraged to remain current of consulting market needs by maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations. The Business Consultant will be required to work with internal and external departments and be able to position company products and services to be highly competitive as a means to address market and client needs.
If you have the skills, experience, and desire to succeed and are interested in an opportunity to grow professionally, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don’t forget to include your resume and contact information.
Invidasys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Invidasys does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factor.