Invidasys is seeking a Sales Executive to identify, develop, and close revenue opportunities in the healthcare payer marketplace. This position will utilize their market and product knowledge and their proven skills of influence and persuasion to meet a sales quota by effectively selling Invidasys’ products and services. The Sales Executive is responsible for pursuing appropriate sales leads that will enable them to achieve their sales objectives, establishing strong relationships with new customers, introducing appropriate software and consulting solutions, and managing the solution selling process to successfully close business by acting as the prospective customer’s liaison, ensuring a strong relationship and value-based understanding of the company.
- Follow-up on generated sales leads
- Strategize to determine best approach for each sales lead based on its requirements and the competition involved
- Manage comprehensive account profiles and opportunity reports
- Work with prospective customers to determine customer needs through discovery calls and meetings
- Coordinate sales activities such as RFP responses, system demos, site visits, reference calls, executive visits, financial due diligence meetings, meetings with technology partners, and any other activities which move the prospect forward in the sales process.
- Discuss pricing strategies with the VP of Sales and be prepared to present and explain pricing to the prospect
- Expertly demonstrate Company products’ functions and feature capabilities consistent with prospect’s requirements.
- Close opportunities with prospects and identified leads; meet or exceed sales quota goals
- Effectively manage the pipeline to insure that quarterly and annual sales quotas are met
- Maintain activity and pipeline reports in Salesforce.com with timely and up-to-date data
- Work with VP of Sales to accurately forecast sales revenue
- Provide timely expense and site visit reports to the VP of Sales for reimbursement of expenses
- Support corporate activities including attendance at trade shows, client conferences, and other activities as required.
- Provide industry insight and product feedback from the field to Product Management team
- Possess an enthusiastic and high-energy approach to sales and sleuthing
- Apply a consultative approach to selling technology solutions
- Create and maintain a high level of customer intimacy to close sales opportunities
- Demonstrate a high level of professional conduct, ethics and integrity
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Entrepreneurship or other related area is desired, but not required with commensurate sales experience
- At least 5 years’ experience of demonstrated success selling and marketing solutions; experience with software products preferred
- Comfortable with extended travel and able to be on the road up to one-third of the time
- Able to work well in a fast paced environment with competing priorities and strict timelines; experience with start-ups a plus
- Excellent time and project management skills; able to prioritize, multi-task, and follow-up
- Detail oriented with the ability to liaise with appropriate internal staff to coordinate selling efforts
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication, organizational, and planning skills
- Strong presentation and demonstration skills, especially with large audiences to answer questions and overcome objections
- Knowledge and/or experience in the healthcare payer marketplace is a plus
The ideal candidate will be driven, self-motivated, and able to complete complex tasks with little supervision. You will be encouraged to remain current of market needs by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations. This position will be required to work with internal departments of the Company as well as prospects and customers.
If you have the skills, experience, and desire to succeed and are interested in an opportunity to grow professionally, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don’t forget to include your resume and contact information.
Invidasys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Invidasys does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factor.