Invidasys is seeking to fill the position of Cloud IT Technician. The responsibilities of this position include a robust mix of technical expertise to manage, maintain, and monitor a centrally hosted cloud infrastructure in a Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery model. In addition to cloud operations, this position will also assist in management, maintenance, and monitoring of our in-house LAN/WAN/WLAN along with the connected server and workstation environment.
- Deploy/Build VMs in Azure.
- Monitor Azure infrastructure for compliance with security/performance/uptime SLAs.
- Manage/Maintain Azure infrastructure.
- Assist in the development of deployment and architectural plans for the Azure infrastructure.
- Respond/Troubleshoot/Resolve client support request regarding the Azure infrastructure.
- Provide consultative support to product marketing, development engineers, and consulting solutions personnel to ensure the optimal cloud infrastructure is delivered and daily operations are efficiently maintained.
- Develop and execute analytical reports and dashboards for client’s review.
- Implement/Monitor Information Security Policies across the organization and cloud deployments
- Implement and manage data center business plans, policies, and operational procedures including:
- Coordinates/Performs network systems maintenance and upgrade of networks (servers, routers, switches, firewalls, network management systems)
- Monitor network connectivity ensuring reliable and hi-quality data transmissions
- Manage load configurations
Any additional duties as determined by joint agreement between yourself and appropriate Invidasys management resources
- 5 plus years in an IT Operations role.
- Bachelor’s degree in C.I.S., Computer Science, Engineering or related field or commensurate years of work experience.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in maintaining and administering:
- Windows Server 20012R2 and higher (Windows Server 2019 desired)
- Windows Server Active Directory
- Azure Security Tools (Azure ATP, Defender ATP, Intune, Sentinel, Log Analytics, Cloud App Security, Conditional Access, Azure Active Directory)
- Virtualization technology (Hyper-V)
- Networking protocols and products (Ethernet, IP, switching, routing)
- Experience with Ubiquiti networking products (USW, UDM, UAP)
- Storage technology (Distributed, SAN)
- Storage networking protocols (NFS/CiFS, Infinaband/RDMA)
- Firewalls/IPS, load balancers, WAN optimization
- Data Center security
- Disaster recovery solutions
- Azure/AWS public cloud deployments
- Comfortable using own judgment, applying professional concepts, utilizing knowledge and skills, and understanding strategic directions of the Company to identify and resolve complex technological issues in creative and cost-effective ways.
- Able to work well in a highly dynamic environment with competing priorities and strict timelines.
- Possesses high degree of initiative and dependability and comfortable working under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Strong time management and project management skills; able to prioritize and multi-task.
The ideal candidate will be organized, self-motivated, have strong relationship building skills and the ability to develop strong working partnerships with internal staff, as well as customers.
If you have the skills, experience, and desire to succeed and are interested in an opportunity to grow professionally, please contact us at email@example.com. Please don’t forget to include your resume and contact information.
Invidasys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Invidasys does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factor.