Invidasys is looking for an entry-level Software Developer to work on complex emerging technology and business projects in the area of healthcare information management. This position will participate as a member of an agile team in the full software development life cycle of an application from stated business need to conceptual design through coding, testing, documenting, and support.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Preferred majors include: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Systems, Decision Sciences, Data Analytics/Data Science, with technical proficiency
- Internship or academic experience and/or certifications using Microsoft .Net Framework and supported programming languages and components: C#, Visual Studio, Entity Framework
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server/T-SQL or similar RDBMS platforms
- Experience or interest in Azure Serverless Technologies (Azure Service Bus, DevOps Git Repositories, Azure Functions, Azure Logic apps)
- Working knowledge of HTML/ CSS, RESTful Services, WebApi,
- Interested in working within the Healthcare domain (EDI/HIPAA/FHIR transactions)
- Self-motivated individuals with strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with the passion and appetite to learn newer technologies
- Actively participate in developing complex applications involving cutting edge technology and frameworks
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with project teams
Any additional duties as determined by joint agreement between yourself and appropriate Invidasys management resources
The ideal candidate will be highly organized; self-motivated; employ logical thinking, computer language syntax and sequencing skills; enjoy troubleshooting; finding solutions to multifaceted programming problems; and be able to work equally well with a team in a collaborative setting as well as individually. And most importantly, you will need to be able to comfortably work at a small dynamic, growing technology company.
If you have the skills, experience, and desire to succeed and are interested in an opportunity to grow professionally, please contact us at email@example.com. Please don’t forget to include your resume and contact information.
Invidasys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Invidasys does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factor.