Invidasys is looking for a Software Developer to design, develop, program, test, and debug new and existing software programs and applications in the area of healthcare information management . This position will participate as a member of an agile team in the full development life cycle of an application from stated business need to conceptual design through coding and testing.
- Use Microsoft .NET Framework and supported programming languages and components: C#, C++, Visual Studio, LINQ
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements
- Assist in the design, development and support of healthcare information management solutions in an agile environment
- Acquire knowledge of existing programs and functionality in order to enhance existing code or develop new code
- Conduct system analysis, including database design, conversion, and execution of the solution
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality
- Conduct independent research and impact analysis and make recommendations on technical direction
- Advocate for the improvement of code quality using industry best practices
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed
- Assure ownership of product features and enhancements
- Effectively communicate application functionality and topology in appropriate design terminology
- Increase your knowledge of technology developments and tools and apply it to healthcare application development
- Provide support to Invidasys products and customers
Any additional duties as determined by joint agreement between yourself and appropriate Invidasys management resources
- Proficiency in MS development tools: SQL Server and T-SQL
- Use of Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Comfortable using Model-view-controller (MVC)
- Working knowledge in use of RESTful services
- Use of Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) as an application programming interface
The ideal candidate will be highly organized; self-motivated; employ logical thinking, computer language syntax and sequencing skills; enjoy troubleshooting; finding solutions to multifaceted programming problems; and be able to work equally well with a team in a collaborative setting as well as individually. Excellent communication skills are required as you will be constantly interacting with teammates and customers as well as writing/updating internal documentation. And most importantly, you will need to be able to comfortably work at a small dynamic, growing technology company.
If you have the skills, experience, and desire to succeed and are interested in an opportunity to grow professionally, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don’t forget to include your resume and contact information.
Invidasys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Invidasys does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factor.