Invidasys is looking for a Business Analyst with 2+ years of experience working with Healthcare Administration software. The Business Analyst will provide operational decision support by identifying and proposing operational improvement opportunities. Responsibilities include:
- Participate in consulting engagements with our clients. These engagements generally revolve around improving the operational performance as it relates to their current software platforms and identifying areas where lnvidasys may be able to develop complementary solutions
- Utilize your experience and knowledge in either healthcare claims, provider management, benefits, eligibility, and/or contract management to analyze business requests and develop business requirements and systemic solutions
- Participate in on-site planning and requirements gathering and clarification sessions with customers
- Development of designs for modifications to existing lnvidasys software components or for creating new components that work in concert with the existing lnvidasys Framework
- Participation in the evaluation of new technologies and platforms as needed; including mobile, tablet and cloud services
- Conducting process analysis, process evaluation and implement process improvements
- Analyze data/reports to validate quality of information, identify trends, highlight patterns, define inconsistencies and summarize/present findings and results
- Communicate and translate concepts to both business and technical personnel
- Document user stories, business logic, customer workflows, use cases and prototype specifications to be shared with the Product Development team
- Assists with QA and application support for hosted clients and our product support group
To be selected for this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Computer Science or other equivalent work experience or training.
- The capacity to build and manage working relationships with internal and external team members
- Your ability to multi-task and react positively to frequent changes in priorities
- The ability to communicate succinctly and clearly, both verbally and in writing, to technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated experience with requirements gathering and documentation
- The ability to positively impact process improvement and process management
- A high level of project organization, attention to detail, and time management
- A high level of motivation to solve existing problems while anticipating new issues
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time
The ideal Business Analyst will be organized, self-motivated, and able to complete complex tasks with little supervision. Having a working knowledge of FACETStm and/or QNXTtm is highly desirable, as is familiarity with Medicare / Medicaid rules and Electronic Data Interface transactions. You will be encouraged to remain current of market needs by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations. The Business Analyst will be required to work with internal and external departments and be able to position company products and services to be highly competitive as a means to address market and client needs.
If you have the skills, experience, and desire to succeed and are interested in an opportunity to grow professionally, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don’t forget to include your resume and contact information.
Invidasys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Invidasys does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factor.