Cloud Manager / Information Security Officer
Invidasys is seeking to fill the hybrid position of Cloud Manager / Information Security Officer. The responsibilities of this position include a robust mix of business and technical expertise to create and manage a centrally hosted cloud infrastructure in a Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery model in addition to overseeing the Company’s data center operations. This position will also be responsible for helping to establish, implement and maintain the Company’s strategy and operations to ensure information assets and technologies are adequately protected.
Adapt existing technologies to migrate software solutions to cloud-based model.
Participate in the design, development, and delivery of a common delivery framework that is scalable to accommodate small and large environments.
Manage relationships, operating procedures, and service level agreements with clients.
Provide consultative support to product marketing, development engineers, and consulting solutions personnel to ensure the optimal cloud infrastructure is delivered and daily operations are efficiently maintained.
Develop and execute analytical reports and dashboards for client’s review.
Involvement with pre- and post- cloud service sales activities to ensure a smooth client relationship (e.g. onboarding, integration, connectivity, deployment, design review, problem resolution).
Research, develop, implement, test, and review Company’s information security to protect data and prevent unauthorized access.
Manage and implement Information Security Policies across the organization and cloud deployments.
Define, create, and maintain the documentation for certification and accreditation of each information system in accordance with applicable governmental requirements.
Develop and deploy internal monitoring and audit capability around Information Security Policy compliance with the aim of identifying potential weaknesses, recommending improvements, implementing changes and documenting upgrades.
Develop, implement and manage data center business plans, policies, and operational procedures including:
- Coordinates network systems planning and performs maintenance and upgrade of networks (servers, routers, switches, firewalls, network management systems)
- Monitor network connectivity ensuring reliable and hi-quality data transmissions
- Manage load configurations
- Analyze and resolve data center issues (address security concerns, ensure adequate power supply, create business continuity contingencies
- Ensure regulatory compliance with HIPAA privacy and security and HITECH Act.
- Manage service desk to ensure Service Level Agreements are maintained
- Assess and address operation gaps
- Manage and optimize cloud resource delivery with respect to cost and performance
Deliver innovative technological solutions that provide the backbone of the Company’s technology Cloud Infrastructure and Data Center.
Evaluation and implementation of best practice infrastructure hardware and software.
7 plus years in an IT Operations role with at least 2 years in IT management.
Bachelor’s degree in C.I.S., Computer Science, Engineering or related field or commensurate years of work experience.
Experience planning, onboarding, and migrating customers to Cloud-based Data Centers
Extensive knowledge and experience in maintaining and administering:
- Windows Server 2008R2 and higher (Windows 2012R2 desired)
- Windows Server Active Directory
- Windows System Center 2012R2tools (SCVMM, DPM)
- Virtualization technology (Hyper-V, VMWare, Xen)
- Networking protocols and products (Ethernet, IP, switching, routing)
- Expert experience with Cisco networking products (ASA, Catalyst, Aeronet)
- Storage technology (Distributed, SAN)
- Storage networking protocols (Fibre Channel, iSCSI, NFS/CiFS, Infinaband/RDMA)
- Rock and blade server solutions (HP, Dell, Oracle, IBM)
- Firewalls/IPS, load balancers, WAN optimization
- Data Center security
- Disaster recovery solutions
- Azure/AWS public cloud deployments
Possess analytical skills to effectively troubleshoot and prioritize needs. Committed to continuous learning to stay current regarding the evolving nature of cyber attacks.
A CISSP certification (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) is highly desirable.
Comfortable using own judgment, applying professional concepts, utilizing knowledge and skills, and understanding strategic directions of the Company to identify and resolve complex technological issues in creative and cost-effective ways.
Able to work well in a highly dynamic environment with competing priorities and strict timelines.
Possesses high degree of initiative and dependability and comfortable working under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
Strong time management and project management skills; able to prioritize and multi-task.
The ideal candidate will be organized, self-motivated, have strong relationship building skills and the ability to develop strong working partnerships with internal staff, as well as customers.
If you have the skills, experience, and desire to succeed and are interested in an opportunity to grow professionally, please contact us at [email protected]. Please don’t forget to include your resume and contact information.