|Invidasys is looking for a Database Administrator to evaluate, design, code, optimize, and modify Microsoft SQL server databases and database applications. You will work closely with application developers and product development staff to interface and integrate databases with various applications. This position will also create and own the database upgrade process within the SDLC. The ideal candidate will possess knowledge / experience working with Healthcare IT software platforms as well as Health Care Exchanges. At Invidasys, we place a major emphasis on our values; including collaboration, accountability, and innovation.
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis and reporting required; able to identify anomalies, trends, inconsistencies and make recommendations to improve processes, workflow and operations
- Create and maintain databases; develop, maintain, or implement procedures for data entry, data scrubbing, documentation, and other administrative tasks
- Advanced skill level in SQL Server and performance tuning; working knowledge of database tables, forms, queries and reports a must
- Knowledge and application of TFS to manage software releases and database applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent years of work experience required
- Experience with care management, health insurance, or health claims preferred
- Experience writing system specifications, expert knowledge of relational database concepts and facility with SQL (i.e. queries, tables, forms, and reports)
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills required; must be an effective problem solver
- Able to work well in a fast paced environment with competing priorities and strict timelines
- Excellent time management and project management skills; able to prioritize and multi-task
- Detail oriented with the ability to work well independently and as a team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must
- Organized, self-motivated, and able to complete complex tasks with little supervision.
- Remains current of market needs by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- This position will be required to work with internal and external departments and be able to position company products and services to be highly competitive as a means to address market and client needs.
|The ideal candidate will be highly organized; self-motivated; employ logical thinking, computer language syntax and sequencing skills; enjoy troubleshooting; finding solutions to multifaceted problems; and be able to set a leadership example working within a team in a collaborative setting. Excellent communication skills are required as you will be constantly interacting with teammates and customers as well as writing/updating internal documentation. And most importantly, you will need to be able to comfortably work at a small dynamic, growing technology company.
If you have the skills, experience, and desire to succeed and are interested in an opportunity to grow professionally, please contact us at [email protected] Please don’t forget to include your resume and contact information.
Invidasys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Invidasys does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factor.