Project Manager – Healthcare Software
Invidasys is looking for a Healthcare Project Manager with 3+ years of experience working with Healthcare Administration software. The focus of this position is to act as the client’s executive sponsor and as the Company’s liaison, ensuring a superior professional relationship, where Invidasys’ value-enhancing products and services are optimally utilized. Responsibilities generally include:
- Manage software implementation project activities for multiple projects across all project phases including initiation, discovery, planning, development, deployment, support, and closure.
- Work collaboratively with the development team, implementation personnel, and senior executives of the Client to determine best practices for direction and approach to software implementation.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients during all phases of the project to grow revenue opportunities through excellent delivery of customer service.
- Create, manage, and track projects via, but not limited to:
- Project schedules
- Regularly scheduled project team meetings
- Detailed project plans
- Technical Design Assessments (TDAs)
- Statements of Work (SOW)
- Cost estimates
- Resource allocation, availability, and usage
- Risk and issue logs
- Communicate with members of the project team as necessary to ensure project deliverables are on schedule, work is completed according to set deadlines and milestones, and within cost parameters.
- Provide recommendations to Client management about schedules, prioritization, resource allocation, and resource constraints with input from team members.
- Provide ongoing project plan/status reports on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis for use by Client teams, and Client management.
- Manage resource and capacity planning
- Manage project closure, including completion of an after-project survey with Clients to determine satisfaction, feedback, and recommendations
- 3+ years Project Management experience within a Healthcare software development environment
- Experience with software implementation life cycles and support of a phased go-live implementation
- Must understand payer business cycles and best practices
- Strong business knowledge and written and verbal communications skills with internal and external team members
- Be able to travel between 25% – 50% of the time to various customer sites
- Adhere to best practice standards in project management and communicate effectively with all stakeholders
The ideal Project Manager will be organized, self-motivated, and able to manage and motivate team members. You will be encouraged to remain current of project management tools. You will be required to work with internal and external departments. Also, you will need to be able to position company products and services to be highly competitive as a means to address market and client needs.
If you have the skills, experience, and desire to succeed and are interested in an opportunity to grow professionally, please contact us at email@example.com. Please don’t forget to include your resume and contact information.
Invidasys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Invidasys does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factor.