Senior Development Database Administrator
Invidasys is looking for a qualified Senior Development Database Administrator to evaluate, design, code, optimize, and modify Microsoft SQL server databases, schemas, and database applications. You will work closely with application developers and product development staff in our Mesa, Arizona, office to interface and integrate databases with various applications. This position will also create and own the database upgrade process within the SDLC. The ideal candidate will possess some experience working with Healthcare IT software platforms as well as possess knowledge/experience with Health Care Exchanges. At Invidasys we place a major emphasis on our values; including collaboration, accountability, and innovation.
The Senior Development Database Administrator will be expected to:
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of relational database concepts and SQL skills
- Create and review database tables, forms, queries, and reports
- Create abstracted and reusable upgrade scripts that are packaged with the software deployment process
- Identify anomalies, trends, and inconsistencies in order to make recommendations to improve processes, workflow, and operations
- Perform data analysis and reporting
- Perform backups, ad-hoc performance tuning, manage security and roles, and automate SQL jobs
- Provide senior level leadership within the Development team and mentor junior level employees
- Experience with care management, health insurance, or health claims preferred
- Experience writing system specifications, expert knowledge in SQL (i.e. queries, tables, forms, and reports)
- Demonstrated experience as an operational DBA on the Microsoft SQL Server platform; Experience using SSIS to transform and move data between systems
- Advanced skill level in SQL Server and performance tuning
- Knowledge and application of TFS to manage software releases and database applications
- Knowledge of SSDT for schema and upgrade script creation and source control
- Effective problem solver
- Able to work well in a fast paced environment with competing priorities and strict timelines
- Organized, self-motivated, and able to complete complex tasks with little supervision.
- Excellent time management and project management skills; able to prioritize and multi-task
- Detail oriented with the ability to work well independently and as a team player
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must
- Effectively communicating and working well with others are traits highly respected at Invidasys. Therefore this position will be required to work with internal and external departments and be able to position company products and services to be highly competitive as a means to address market and client needs.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent years of work experience required.
Reports To: Chief Technology Officer
If you have the skills and experience to succeed in the role of Senior Development Database Administrator at Invidasys and are interested in joining our team, please contact us at email@example.com . Don’t forget to include your resume and contact information.
Invidasys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Invidasys does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factor.