Senior Software Developer
Invidasys is looking for an experienced Software Developer to design, develop, program, test, and debug new and existing software programs and applications in the area of healthcare information management. This position will participate as a senior member of an agile team in the full development life cycle of an application from stated business need to conceptual design through coding and testing.
The software developer will be expected to:
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements
- Assist in the design, development and support of healthcare information management solutions in an agile environment
- Acquire knowledge of existing programs and functionality in order to enhance existing code or develop new code
- Conduct system analysis, including database design, conversion, and execution of the solution
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality
- Operate in a VSTS / JIRA environment
- Conduct independent research and impact analysis and make recommendations on technical direction
- Advocate for the improvement of code quality using industry best practices
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed
- Assure ownership of product features and enhancements
- Effectively communicate application functionality and topology in appropriate design terminology
- Increase your knowledge of technology developments and tools and apply it to healthcare application development
- Provide support to Invidasys products and customers
- Proficiency in SQL Server and T-SQL
- Hands-on expertise with Team Foundation Server (TFS and VSTS)
- Comfortable using Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- Working knowledge in use of RESTful services
- Working knowledge of Angular to create web user interfaces
- Ideal candidate has at least 5+ years of related work experience
- Healthcare product knowledge (EDI/HIPAA transactions)
- HTML / CSS expertise
- DevOps experience
- Azure development experience
- Agile experience
The ideal candidate will be highly organized; self-motivated; employ logical thinking, computer language syntax and sequencing skills; enjoy troubleshooting; finding solutions to multifaceted programming problems; and be able to set a leadership example working within a team in a collaborative setting. Excellent communication skills are required as you will be constantly interacting with teammates and customers as well as writing/updating internal documentation. And most importantly, you will need to be able to comfortably work at a small dynamic, growing technology company.
If you have the skills, experience, and desire to succeed and are interested in an opportunity to grow professionally, please contact us at email@example.com. Please don’t forget to include your resume and contact information.
Invidasys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Invidasys does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factor.