Stephen Piazza is a veteran of the healthcare technology industry, with experience serving leading software companies, ranging from start-ups to large organizations. As a technology innovator, Stephen has provided leadership, strategy and creativity in developing cutting edge e-business software technology, particularly given the rapid acceleration and evolution of data interchange in healthcare. Stephen serves at the Chief Technology Officer of Invidasys, and is responsible for the technical and architectural direction of all company products. Stephen is also an active member on the Data Interchange Standards Association (DISA) Board of Directors. Prior to joining the Invidasys team, he also served as VP, Engineering of Healthation, Inc.,and Senior Director, Engineering for the TriZetto Group, Inc. Stephen has been responsible for the software architectures, development team,documentation and implementation support for HIPAA 5010/4010 transaction processing software for InfoMC and QCSI. Stephen challenges the norm, while creating elegant solutions that address complex issues, from a market-driven approach.
Pioneered in 2009 by healthcare and IT experts with a multitude of years of industry experience, Invidasys delivers agile cloud technology-based health information management component solutions and services to the complex health insurance plan sector.
The Arizona-based software engineering firm develops software components and services for health insurance plans and providers that are primarily focused on Medicare, Medicaid, and Health Insurance Exchange product offerings, and subject to strict government compliance.
Invidasys identifies specific administrative pain points, of health insurance plans and providers, and offers strategic solutions, via their VIDASuite™ family of software components, to assist organizations maximize the value of their IT investment. Learn more about the people, values and purpose that make up the Invidasys team.
The Invidasys team is driven and motivated to develop the software solutions that clearly position Invidasys as an industry leader, pioneering a new approach to healthcare IT.
Vision, Mission & Values
Unleashing information to inspire well-informed healthcare decisions.
To be the premier provider of health information management (HIM) infrastructure solutions and related services through the best application of the latest information technologies.
The Invidasys values are based on seven critical qualities that drive every single team member.
- Integrity – We build trust by doing what we say we will do.
- Accountable – We are responsible to each other and to our customers to deliver on our commitments.
- (Values) People – We care about each other and want everyone to achieve professional success.
- Client Focus – Invidasys would not exist without our customers.
- Collaboration – We practice teamwork.
- Innovation & Creativity – We generate disruptive ideas and develop creative solutions.
- Effective Communication – We engage in respectful open dialogue, understanding and effective action.
- Security Minded – We conscientiously adhere to appropriate safety and security protocols